As the Coffee High Trojans prepare for the GHSA Football Class 6-A Semifinals against the Tucker Tigers, the school district would like to share important information for all Trojan fans.
The address for Adams Stadium in Dekalb County is 2415 N Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, GA. The game will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Dekalb County officials have stated there will be parking next to the stadium. If Coffee fans arrive early they should be able to park next to the stadium or there is also an old high school close to the stadium with additional parking. For safety purposes, there will be a school resource officer on duty as a crossing guard on North Druid Hills Road between the stadium and the Target parking lot. Dekalb officials have also assigned an additional officer to patrol the parking lots.
Trojan fans please travel safely. Students who check out early to attend the playoff game in Atlanta will be excused as this is a school event. Students who miss the entire day to attend the game will be counted absent but it will be an excused absence. Go Trojans!!!
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- GHSA denies Coffee's appeals, state title game will be played at Lee County
- Chamber holds a ribbon cutting for LIA Foundation
- Chamber host 'Eggs & Issues' forum with local legislators, law enforcement
- 4-H news for the week of Dec. 11, Willie Spence on Steve Harvey show, 4-H camps, district project achievement, Coca-Cola fundraiser
- The state championship game has been postponed -- now what?