Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
This week's unprecedented snowfall might have ground most of Douglas and Coffee County to a halt but it didn't slow down the South Georgia State College swim team. The team reported to campus this week to begin the second half -- and coldest portion -- of the season.
They didn't find mild, sunny temperatures awaiting them in Douglas. Instead, they had to deal with about four inches of snow and frigid temperatures inside the college's pool facility. Yes, the water's heated. Yes, the pool complex is climate controlled. But there's only so much the HVAC system can do when the temperature drops to the level it did this week. The Hawks' swim team is one of the best junior college swim programs in the country. They have a home swim meet today, Saturday, Jan. 6, that begins at 1 p.m. And so begins their quest for another trip and strong showing at the national swim meet in March.
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
- Officers investigate Sunday night armed robbery, suspect still on the loose