Kansas City Chiefs receiver and kick returner Tyreek Hill got the 2018 season off to a pretty good start Sunday afternoon against the Los Angeles Chargers. Hill scored three touchdowns, including one on a 91-yard punt return, as the Chiefs defeated the Chargers 38-28.
In addition to the punt return for a score, Hill scored on receptions of 58 yards and one yard. His total for the day was seven receptions for 169 yards and three touchdowns. According to pro-football-reference.com, today’s scores bring Hill’s NFL touchdown total to 16.
Hill was born in Pearson and played for the Coffee Trojans.
- Cops investigate Tyreek Hill for battery, no charges filed
- Rams topple Chiefs 54-51 in highest scoring game of the year, Tyreek Hill finishes with pair of touchdowns
- Tyreek Hill scores twice against Cardinals, thrills fans with TD celebration
- Football fans: Rae Carruth was released from prison today
- Tyreek Hill helps spark second-half comeback, gets doused with beer by a New England fan