Kansas City Chiefs receiver and kick returner Tyreek Hill got the 2018 season off to a pretty good start Sunday afternoon against the Los Angeles Chargers. Hill scored three touchdowns, including one on a 91-yard punt return, as the Chiefs defeated the Chargers 38-28.
In addition to the punt return for a score, Hill scored on receptions of 58 yards and one yard. His total for the day was seven receptions for 169 yards and three touchdowns. According to pro-football-reference.com, today’s scores bring Hill’s NFL touchdown total to 16.
Hill was born in Pearson and played for the Coffee Trojans.
- Tyreek Hill suffers injury in season opener, will be out several weeks
- Tyreek Hill signs contract extension, now one of highest paid receivers in NFL
- Wyatt Miller cut by New York Jets, picked up by Cincinnati Bengals
- Case against Tyreek Hill 'not active'
- Never mind -- Tyreek Hill is in a lot of trouble after all