The Coffee Trojans wrapped the non-region schedule with a 53-0 win over the Chamblee Bulldogs on Homecoming Friday night at Jardine Stadium. Coffee scored all of its points in the first half.
The following Trojans found the end zone against the Bulldogs: Antonio Dawson, Josiah Killebrew, K.J. Davis, Maurice Turner, Cade Jones (pick six), Tim Landers (pick six), and Brady Skipper. Ty Burkes also intercepted a pass for Coffee.
The Trojans get some much-needed rest this week. Their next game is Friday, Oct. 5, against the Northside (Warner Robins) Eagles in Warner Robins. Kick-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Coffee has four games remaining in the regular season.
- Longhorns stop Trojans' running attack, end Coffee's season in quarterfinals
- Two Lady Trojans ink scholarships to play at the next level
- Coffee's rushing game wins the day, Trojans beat Wildcats and move on to third round
- #4 seed Trojans knock off #1 seed Stephenson Jaguars in first round
- Lee County ends Coffee's home winning streak with 38-7 victory at Jardine Stadium