Trojans end non-region schedule with 53-0 Homecoming win
- Written by Robert Preston
- Published in Sports
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee Trojans wrapped the non-region schedule with a 53-0 win over the Chamblee Bulldogs on Homecoming Friday night at Jardine Stadium. Coffee scored all of its points in the first half.
The following Trojans found the end zone against the Bulldogs: Antonio Dawson, Josiah Killebrew, K.J. Davis, Maurice Turner, Cade Jones (pick six), Tim Landers (pick six), and Brady Skipper. Ty Burkes also intercepted a pass for Coffee.
The Trojans get some much-needed rest this week. Their next game is Friday, Oct. 5, against the Northside (Warner Robins) Eagles in Warner Robins. Kick-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Coffee has four games remaining in the regular season.
- Trojan track teams compete in Hiram Johnson Invitational at Lowndes
- Trojans finish 6th at Richmond Hill, Josie Lott sets steeplechase school record
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Bagwell, Merritt bring home first place finishes in Tift track meet
- Trojans take first at home track meet