The Coffee Trojans wrapped the non-region schedule with a 53-0 win over the Chamblee Bulldogs on Homecoming Friday night at Jardine Stadium. Coffee scored all of its points in the first half.
The following Trojans found the end zone against the Bulldogs: Antonio Dawson, Josiah Killebrew, K.J. Davis, Maurice Turner, Cade Jones (pick six), Tim Landers (pick six), and Brady Skipper. Ty Burkes also intercepted a pass for Coffee.
The Trojans get some much-needed rest this week. Their next game is Friday, Oct. 5, against the Northside (Warner Robins) Eagles in Warner Robins. Kick-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Coffee has four games remaining in the regular season.
- Schools to dismiss early on Friday
- GHSA releases region realignments, Coffee to drop to 5A
- Watson and Arnett win region cross country titles, CHS women finish first overall
- Lady Trojans advance after thrilling three-game upset in Augusta
- Trojan Olympic lifters bring home national team championship, three individual medalists