Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee Trojans brought home three first place trophies from the region cross country meet Thursday in Warner Robins.
Cameron Watson won his second consecutive individual region championship while Abbey Arnett won her second region title as well (she won her first title her sophomore year). Arnett’s performance catapulted the women’s team into first place while the men finished second overall. Watson ran a 17:31 (5:39 per mile). Arnett posted a 20:24 (6:35 per mile).
The strong showing Thursday means that both teams have qualified for the state cross country meet. The state meet takes place in Carrollton on Nov. 1-2.
- Pair of former Trojans lead North Georgia in sweep of #13 Quincy University
- Nine Trojans sign letters of intent to play college football
- Coffee baseball unveils The Riccardo Ingram Hitting Facility at January 31 ceremony
- 2023's Story of the Year: The Coffee Trojans are state champions!
- Gridiron commerce: State championships equal economic growth