The Coffee Trojans brought home three first place trophies from the region cross country meet Thursday in Warner Robins.
Cameron Watson won his second consecutive individual region championship while Abbey Arnett won her second region title as well (she won her first title her sophomore year). Arnett’s performance catapulted the women’s team into first place while the men finished second overall. Watson ran a 17:31 (5:39 per mile). Arnett posted a 20:24 (6:35 per mile).
The strong showing Thursday means that both teams have qualified for the state cross country meet. The state meet takes place in Carrollton on Nov. 1-2.
- School system to offer free athletic/JROTC physicals June 11
- Cameron Watson: 912 Sports's Male Cross Country Athlete of the Year
- Trojans hire passing specialist as offensive coordinator
- Coffee offensive coordinator named head coach at Turner County
- Tyreek Hill: One of South Georgia's athletes of the decade