Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association has named South Georgia State College’s Collins Joseph as the Division I Men’s Basketball Player of the Week for the week of Feb. 3.
Joseph, a 6’0” sophomore from St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands, averaged 22 points and 6.5 rebounds in wins over Albany Tech (79-62) and Gordon State (75-71). He is averaging 11.6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists for the season. Joseph is also in the GCAA’s top ten in three-point shooting percentage (38.5 percent).
Joseph is the third Hawk to receive Player of the Week honors this season. Will Ferguson and Antonio Vendola were named Players of the Week in the third and fourth weeks of the season, respectively.
The Hawks (20-3, 7-2) have won four consecutive conference games and are tied currently for third place in the GCAA standings with Albany Tech. SGSC returns to Waycross Saturday, Feb. 8 to face second-place Central Georgia Tech at 4 p.m.
- SGSC: Affordable, convenient, accessible
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus
- SGSC receives award for summer enrollment growth
- South Georgia State College provides $62.6 million annual benefit to local economies