Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Cameron Watson, son of Chris and Trish Watson, has been named the 912 Sports Male Cross Country Athlete of the Year. 912 Sports announced Watson’s award on April 30 during the organization’s online awards show, streamed on 912 Sports’s Facebook page.
Watson, a junior cross country and track athlete at Coffee High School, won the Region 1-6A championship, held in October at Huntington Middle School in Warner Robins. Watson posted a 17:31 time at region, winning easily. He was also the region’s top finisher at the state meet, where he finished 13th overall with a time of 17:15.
Watson also won the region championship as a sophomore. Additionally, he holds the Coffee High school record in the 1600 meters and 3200 meters.
- Trojans head into state title game as six-point favorites
- Coffee beats Cartersville for 14th win, headed to the state title game
- Freshman Trojans made their own history with undefeated season
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals