Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The South Georgia State College Hawks are now 8-1 on the season following a 67-44 win against the TAAG Academy Ambassadors Tuesday night.
Jovante’ Spivey led all scorers with 22 points, four rebounds, and four assists. JeVaughn Sanchez had eight points and three rebounds, while Demontrez Austin finished with six points and eight rebounds.
“This was one of our better nights defensively,” said head coach Cory Baldwin. “They (TAAG) have some good inside players who were able to disrupt us a little, but we wore them down in the second half.”
The Hawks will enjoy the Thanksgiving break then return home Tuesday, Dec. 2 to play Brewton-Parker College’s junior varsity team at 7 p.m. The current homestand will conclude Saturday, Dec. 6 at 4 p.m. when SGSC opens its conference schedule against Georgia Highlands.
General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free.
-Submitted by South Georgia State College
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- SGSC sweeps Applebee's Classic, Davis named Player of the Week
- Georgia conservationists meet in Waycross to protect the okefenokee from mining
- SGSC Theatre Productions presents Doubt, A Parable by John Patrick Shanley