Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Following a first half that included two ties and six lead changes, the No. 24 South Georgia State College Hawks pulled away from the Georgia Perimeter Jaguars Saturday afternoon to win, 71-52.
The win extends the Hawks’ (16-1, 5-0) current winning streak to 11 games, breaking the school record.
“The first half was high scoring,” said head coach Cory Baldwin. “We did a good job defensively in the second half by holding them to only 20 points. A lot of that can be attributed to rebounding.”
Jovante’ Spivey led all scorers with 25 points, five rebounds, four assists, and six steals. Daniel Peace finished with 15 points, seven assists, and eight steals. Cody Helgeland had 12 points, and Demontrez Austin finished with 11 points and six rebounds.
The Hawks will try to keep their winning streak alive Wednesday night when they host East Georgia State College at 7 p.m. General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free.
-Submitted by South Georgia State College
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- SGSC sweeps Applebee's Classic, Davis named Player of the Week
- Georgia conservationists meet in Waycross to protect the okefenokee from mining
- SGSC Theatre Productions presents Doubt, A Parable by John Patrick Shanley