Wiregrass Georgia Technical College President DeAnnia Clements is pleased to announce the Spring Semester President's List and Dean's List. The President's List includes outstanding students who were enrolled full-time for 12 credit hours or more and achieved a grade point average of 3.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale during Spring Semester 2022.
The following students are on the President's List for Spring Semester 2022 from Coffee and Atkinson counties:
Atkinson: Samaria Johnson and Shanaya Lock
Coffee: Shikinya Carswell, Vanessa Gomez, Karagan Merritt, Laken Pharr, Enda Prado, Shealyn Sommers, Maria Thompson, and Emily Waters
Wiregrass would like to also recognize our students who made the Dean's List Spring Semester 2022. The list includes outstanding students who were enrolled full-time for 12 credit hours or more and achieved a grade point average of 3.5 to a 3.79 scale during the Spring Semester.
The following students are on the Dean's List for Spring Semester 2022 from Coffee and Atkinson counties:
Atkinson: Morgan Edge, Darlene Russ, Holly Taylor, and Adrian Torres
Coffee: Keasha Conner, Aylin DeJesus, Justin Dodson, Mallorie Ellis, Jerri Myers, Lexi Nugent, Amelia Pearce, Chandra Silver-Howard, Lagaya Sims, Brittany Stanford, Julia Thomas, and Tameika Williams
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
- Convicted felon back in jail on firearm possession charges
- City to hold 12 open house dates for World War II barracks
- Wiregrass Tech names Employees of the Year
- 37-year-old arrested on multiple drug charges following traffic stop