To make the 4th of July Freedom Fest event happen each year, sponsors are a vital need to assist with the cost of the fireworks show that thousands enjoy each year. The city is currently seeking sponsors to help offset the cost of this year’s event.
“The annual Freedom Fest is an anticipated tradition in Douglas and Coffee County,” says Charlie Davis, City Manager. “We are reaching out to business owners and organization leaders for their support of the 4th of July fireworks. The fireworks show is not possible without help from organizations and businesses who support this celebration.”
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
- Convicted felon back in jail on firearm possession charges
- City to hold 12 open house dates for World War II barracks
- 37-year-old arrested on multiple drug charges following traffic stop
- Douglas man arrested and charged after allegedly breaking into ex's home, hitting her while she slept