Abbie O’Steen is the 2022 recipient of the Coffee County Farm Bureau Women’s Committee Scholarship. Abbie is the daughter of Danny and Angie O’Steen.
The CCFB Women’s Committee Scholarship is awarded annually to an outstanding senior who is pursuing a degree in agriculture or a related field.
Abbie recently graduated with honors from Citizens Christian Academy. She is a member of the National Honor Society, served on the CCFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Junior Board, served as president of her senior class, president of the LEO Club and participated in track & field and basketball. She has also spent numerous hours volunteering in her community from delivering food boxes, assisting with Vacation Bible School at her church to planting school gardens and promoting agriculture in our school system.
Abbie will be attending Mercer University in the fall.
- Middle school artists wanted for bookmark contest
- Coffee recognized for agriculture programs, advocacy at Jekyll Island event
- Leeia Fields of Douglas selected as Mercer School of Medicine Nathan Deal Scholar
- Wiregrass announces Fall scholarship recipients for Coffee Campus
- Farm Bureau accepting entries for hay contest, hay directory