Coastal Plains Charter High School to hold open house
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coastal Plains Charter High School will hold an open house on July 26, 2022 from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Staff/teachers will be on site to provide information to current and prospective students and parents/guardians.
Short workshops and presentations will be offered in order to provide valuable information to both students and parents. Some of these workshops include ¨Roadmap to a Successful School Year,¨ ¨Bridging the Gap Between School and Post-Secondary Career Options,¨ and ¨Paving the Way to Success.¨ Information will be provided on operational procedures, course and graduation requirements, opportunities for pathways and work-based learning programs, as well as information on post-secondary and career options.
Refreshments will be provided, as well as raffles for door prizes. The event will be held at the schoolś new location on the Coffee High School campus, 159 Trojan Way, Douglas, GA 31533. For more information, please call 912-389-6534.
- BOE approves new administrators at six schools
- GBI agents arrest Indian Creek Elementary principal on eight charges
- February 6-10 is National School Counseling Week
- CHS student, teacher recognized for excellence in Business & Technology pathway
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars