Coffee 4H'ers place well at State Congress
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The week of July 19 through the 22 was State Congress Week for Georgia 4-H.
State Congress has been the premier competition and recognition event for high school age Georgia 4-H’ers. Held each year in Atlanta, State Congress is a four-day event that hosts various contests and honors state 4-H winners in a variety of projects and competitions.
Ashton Ates, Muskan Minhas, and Ishika Sadarangani represented Coffee County 4-H during the weeklong events. Congratulations to Ishika for placing 1st and mastering in her project area of Food for Health and Sport, and Muskan for placing 2nd in her project area of Health.
Ashton completed his year of service on the Georgia 4-H State Board of Directors. Coffee County Extension is extremely proud of these 4-Hers and all the hard work they have put into their individual projects and the Coffee County 4-H program over the years.
- Pre-K and kindergarten students enjoy Ag Literacy Day
- Coffee Girls bring home Reserve Champion title at Top Hand Challenge
- Goat show association announces county winners
- Douglas native recognized by National Association of County Agriculture Agents
- CHS teachers spend time with local businesses through summer externships