When an unexpected illness or injury strikes, you want to Feel Better First. To continue serving the urgent care needs of our community, Coffee Regional First Care has opened a new clinic. Located next to Starbucks and Jersey Mike’s at 1301 S Peterson Ave, Suite B, in Douglas, the new clinic will replace the previous Shirley Avenue location.
The clinic serves patients with acute or chronic illnesses and minor injuries that do not warrant an Emergency Room visit. Coffee Regional First Care offers a broad range of services, including an on-site lab for rapid COVID, flu and strep testing, basic imaging (x-ray), and primary care services.
Patients at Coffee Regional First Care can expect to see a provider quickly and the entire visit will often be complete in an hour or less. A new online check-in process will allow patients to secure an appointment and register ahead of their visit to avoid extended wait times at the clinic.
Patients can find full details about how to check in online at: coffeeregional.org/services/walk-in-clinic. The clinic is open 7 days a week from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
- Convicted felon back in jail on firearm possession charges
- City to hold 12 open house dates for World War II barracks
- 37-year-old arrested on multiple drug charges following traffic stop
- Douglas man arrested and charged after allegedly breaking into ex's home, hitting her while she slept