State park to host Fright on the Farm on October 29
- Written by Kristen Kitchens
- Published in Community
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
With Halloween just around the corner, General Coffee State Park is preparing for their Fright on the Farm event, which will be held the Saturday before Halloween.
According to the event organizers, for one night only, their Heritage Farm will be completely transformed into a "town of fright," warning attendees to be "prepared to be scared" of what they have in store.
The event will include a spooky tour of the farm and other Halloween activities. Organizers also encourage those who attend to visit the town’s museum to see Bill the Critter Keeper.
Park passes for the event will be $5 per vehicle, and $5 per person for event entry.
Fright on the Farm will take place on Saturday, October 29, beginning at 6:00 p.m. at General Coffee State Park. For more information, call 912-384-7802.
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103