Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Coffee County native and Georgia Southern student Zenan Merritt was part of the surveying crew that home first place at the Southeast Region ASCE UESI Surveying competitions. His participation was crucial in attaining first place.
Each year, during this competition, students from the Southeast region compete against 19 different universities located in Florida, Georgia, and Puerto Rico. It was hosted in Jacksonville, FL by the University of North Florida College of Engineering. During the competition, each team was tasked with a topographic mapping project with a presentation and four field tasks.
Merritt will now go on to represent Georgia Southern University in the Society-Wide Competition Finals at the University of Wisconsin in Platteville, Wisconsin, during June 10-12. Merritt is studying surveying at Georgia Southern under the guidance of Dr. Roger Purcell and Dr. Gustavo Maldondo.
The ASCE is the American Society of Civil Engineers, which is the oldest engineering society in the nation. ASCE organization represents more than 150,000 members across 177 countries.
- Douglas native awarded Medical Laboratory Science API Scholarship
- Satilla Regional Libary to hold Saturday programs
- South Georgia State College partners with Georgia Southern to bring Birds of Prey show
- Gaskin accounts for 20 of Coffee's 35 points in 35-20 win over Effingham Rebels in Erk Russell Classic
- Former Trojan named to Georgia Southern Athletics Hall of Fame