Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The City of Douglas would like to encourage citizens to attend or become a part of various city committees and boards. Currently, there are vacancies on the Keep Douglas Beautiful, Ethics Committee, Satilla Regional Library Board, and Coffee County Historical Society. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer on one of these boards, please call (912) 389-3405 or visit https://www.cityofdouglasga.gov.
The following is a list of May 2023 meetings for City of Douglas Boards and Committees.
- Airport Commission – May 3, 3PM, at the Douglas Municipal Airport, 440 Elton Brooks Blvd.
- Airbase Preservation & Development Committee – May 8, 12PM, at the Douglas Municipal Airport, 440 Elton Brooks Blvd.
- City Commission – May 8 & 22, 6PM, at City Hall Council Room, 302 S. Madison Ave.
- Recreation Commission – May 9, 11:45AM, Central Square Complex – Magnolia Meeting Room, 200 S. Madison Avenue.
- Keep Douglas Beautiful – May 9, 2:30PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Downtown Development Authority, May 10, 9AM, Chamber of Commerce, 114 N. Peterson Avenue, Suite 105.
- Land Bank Authority – May 11, 2PM, at City Hall, 302 S. Madison Ave.
- Douglas Mayor's Youth Council – May 16, 6PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Veterans Park Committee – May 17, 10AM, Douglas Municipal Airport, 440 Elton Brooks Blvd.
- Planning Commission – May 18, 6PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Douglas GICH Committee – May 24, 3PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Historic Preservation Commission – May 25, 4PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
For additional information about any City of Douglas Committee/Board, please contact the City Clerk's office at (912) 389-3405 or visit www.cityofdouglasga.gov.
- Scott Hall pleads guilty, may receive five years' probation
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Coffee's Fred Brown #7 in rushing yards in state
- Courthouse suffers electrical issue, closed for the rest of the day