Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Annually, Community Foundation of Coffee County (CFCC) offers grant opportunities for local non-profit organizations. The application process is open and available through August 15 at 12:00pm.
CFCC has proudly awarded grants to the Coffee County Food Bank, Called to Care, Boys and Girls Club, Coffee Alliance for the Arts and many more organizations since the creation of the program.
For more information, or to apply for a grant, please go to https://cfcga.org/grant/cfcc/.
In addition to the Coffee County grant program, non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for larger grants through our partner, Community Foundation of Central Georgia. This grant program occurs twice a year with deadlines of June 30 and December 31.
For more information about this opportunity please visit https://cfcga.org/grant/nonprofit-grant-program/.
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- District 2 County Commissioner Jimmy Kitchens announces bid for re-election