Here are the remarks made by Chamber of Commerce president Andrea Taylor at Monday’s monthly luncheon. Unfortunately, my technology cut off right as Carol Williford, Director of the Child Advocacy Center, came to the podium. She shared some great information with the audience regarding the Child Advocacy Center.
Maybe we need to do a follow up with the center to further discuss what she talked about. In fact, that sounds like a great idea.
At any rate, here’s is just over five minutes of Taylor’s comments.
- South Georgia physician admits participating in conspiracy to illegally distribute drugs
- Douglas woman loses life walking on 1-10 in Jacksonville
- ATCO officers make fourth arrest in armed robberies investigation
- Picket pleads guilty on aggravated assault charge
- Man arrested after allegedly burning girlfriend's clothes