Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The demolition of the downtown building located at 106 South Madison Avenue, has been scheduled to begin as soon as possible on Thursday, September 14, 2017. During the demolition, a portion of South Madison Avenue between Ashley Street (SR 32 East) and Ward Street (SR 32 West), will be temporarily closed. At this time, it is unknown how long demolition may take place. As soon as the area and roadway is safely cleared from debris, the roads will re-open. The building scheduled for demolition is located between Trophy World and Shop Eve, and/or across the street from Dewey & Franklin Hayes Attorney offices.
Detour and road closure signage will be placed appropriately. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask all drivers to be cautious and allow for more drive time during these days.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her