Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
At the Douglas Kiwanis Club Installation Banquet held on October 3, 2017, Jim Campbell, Lt. Governor for the 17th District, officially inducted four new members into the Douglas club. The new members are: Jeanette Blampied, Marilyn Commins, Alisha Cross & William Hammond.
George Blampied presented John Higgs with the Dr. Lewis Davis Award which is given to a member of the community that has demonstrated outstanding community service during the year.
Julie Macomber Vickers was sworn in as President for 2017-18 by Jim Campbell, Lt. Governor for the 17th District.
It was announced that Wes Abler would be receiving the Billy Willingham Award as outstanding Kiwanian for the year. He was presented the award at the regular meeting of October 10, 2017.
Jeanette Blampied, Marilyn Commins, Alisha Cross, William Hammond & Martin Vickers (President 2016-17)
Julie Macomber Vickers & Jim Campbell
Wes Abler & Martin Vickers (President 2016-17)
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class