People's Choice Fall, Winter photo contest is underway
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas has kicked-off the Fall/Winter Photo Contest. The social media contest will feature Douglas and Coffee County photographs taken by local photographers.
“We wanted to offer our locals, who take fantastic social media photos, a chance to showcase their talent,” says Georgia Henderson, Public Information Director. “Social media is a great place to share photos that feature our town.”
All photo contest entries are subject to rules listed below and posted at www.cityofdouglas.com. All photos will be judged based on a combined total of visitor votes at the Douglas Visitor Information Center and photo likes from the Visit Douglas social media sites.
- Photos must be taken within Douglas and Coffee County.
- All entries must include a completed and signed entry form, one 8x10 photo print and one electronic JPEG of the photo on a compact disc (CD) or jump drive. (The 8x10 photo prints will be used in the judging phase, and the winning photos will be part of a six-month traveling photo display throughout the city. Electronic photos are displayed on the city’s website.) The 8x10 hard copy and the electronic copy of the photo must be included with application.
- Photos must be original and must not violate any agreements with a third party. Photos containing recognizable people must be accompanied by a signed release form (copies available on city website). Specific DouglasCoffee County location or address required.
- Contestants grant the City of Douglas and all potential sponsors, the right to publish, use, distribute, reproduce and publicly display entered photographs, and to create derivative works from all photographs, in perpetuity, in any of its online, print or other media publications, materials or exhibitions, for purposes of promoting the Douglas community, through its publications, advertising and website, and without payment or compensation. An effort to credit photographers will be made when using photos, but is not required.
- Photos must be appropriate. Entries with obscene, provocative or offensive content will not be considered. Photo entries may be disqualified for any violation of the contest rules listed here or on city website.
- Must be 13 years of age and older to participate. All applicants under the age of 18 will require a parent or lawful guardian signature.
Everyone is invited to visit social media pages on Fridays beginning Friday, October 13 through Friday, February 9, 2018 to vote for your favorite pics Facebook.com/VisitDouglas, Instagram.com/visitdouglasga or stop by the Douglas Visitor Information Center located at 211 S. Gaskin Avenue to cast your vote.