Linda Rish to retire after four decades of banking
- Written by Robert Preston
- Published in Community
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
A long-time mortgage lender is about to call it a career.
On Dec. 31, Ameris Bank’s Linda Rish, who has over 40 years in banking in Coffee County, will retire. Linda has spent the last 16 years at Ameris. Prior to that, she worked at SunTrust Bank for 25 years. During her time as a mortgage lender, she has had the pleasure of sharing in the excitement of helping people find their dream homes. In particular, she has enjoyed assisting first-time home buyers make what for many of them is their first major purchase. “It’s been a very rewarding experience helping to put people in homes,” she says.
In retirement, she plans to spend time with her friends and family, particularly her grandchildren, and traveling. DouglasNow.com would like to congratulate Linda on her four-decade career and wish her the best in her well-deserved retirement.
- Jury acquits defendant in child molestation trial
- DPD, other agencies search Ethel Street location in connection with Diaz disappearance
- Douglas ranked as seventh safest city in Georgia
- Police department, fire marshal's office investigating Tuesday night fire
- Truck crashes into home, driver cited for DUI