CRH Pediatric Group, located at 200 Doctors Drive, Suite P celebrated a ribbon cutting and community welcome for new physician, Dr. Renee Williams, who recently joined Dr. Joi Rogers in providing pediatric care.
Lisa Hodge, Interim President of Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Economic Development Authority Chairman Adam Smith and City of Douglas Mayor Pro Tem Kentaiwon Durham along with several other community officials, business and medical professionals, friends and family joined the celebration.
- Dr. Peterson speaks at Mercer graduation
- May recognized as National Nurse's Month, May 8-14 proclaimed National Hospital Week
- Ameris Bank donates $1,805,000 to CRMC, 17 other rural hospitals
- Coffee Regional welcomes new Vice President of CRH Physician Practices
- CRMC celebrates National Donate Life Month