Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Mayor Tony Paulk signed a proclamation on Wednesday, May 9, 2018, proclaiming May 6-12, 2018 as Municipal Clerks Week. The International Institute of Municipal Clerks (IIMC) has celebrated this week as Municipal Clerks Week for 49 years. This is a week that recognizes Municipal Clerks for their role in maintaining records that are essential to local government. In addition to record keeping, many clerks administer all parts of local election functions and perform other duties that are vital services for our local government.
“Because some elements of government are constantly changing, Clerks must stay current of changes so they can advise their council and inform their community,” said IIMC President Mary Kayser. “As the focus of each level of government changes, Clerks must also adapt.”
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Here are the rules and guidelines for this weekend's Christmas parade
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event