Diane Adams and Steve Carver from Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) were the speakers at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, July 17, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. They spoke about the purpose and scope of GEMA, what counties they cover and how they interact with local and federal agencies.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated their presentation.
- Brother & Sister, children of original Allman Brothers founding member, to perform in Douglas Saturday night
- Early voting still underway, over 1,000 ballots cast so far
- Dr. Peterson speaks at Mercer graduation
- Douglas has successful Great American Cleanup
- Kristen Kitchens joins DouglasNow as news reporter