During halftime of Friday night's football game between the visiting Glynn Academy Red Terrors and the Coffee Trojans, Diamond Lockhart was named Homecoming queen while Lexie Lott and Cariana Spivey were named princesses. The Trojans would cap Homecoming with a 28-7 win over Glynn Academy.
- JV Trojans storm Martin Stadium, defeat JV Vikings 7-6
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week
- Defense, special teams lead Trojans to 51-17 win over Richmond Hill Wildcats
- Coffee JV shuts out Tift JV 15-0 at Jardine Stadium
- 9th grade Trojans lose heartbreaker to Lowndes