South Georgia State College will be holding part-time faculty job fairs in October. A fair will be held on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, in the President’s Dining Room in the Dye Building on the Waycross Campus at 2001 South Georgia Parkway. An additional fair will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018, in Davis Hall, Room 102, on the Douglas Campus at 100 W. College Park Drive. Drop in at either location anytime between 6 – 7:30 pm.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, biology, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology, sociology, finance, management, accounting, marketing, music appreciation, art appreciation and foreign language. Part-time teaching opportunities are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to dual enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to either of the job fairs.
- Hawks earn split at Applebee's Okefenokee College Classic
- SGSC basketball opens season by defeating Thomas University (JV)
- SGSC cross country wraps season with five top-10 finishers, All-Conference designee over last two meets
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- SGSC holds ribbon cutting for newly renovated Powell Hall