South Georgia State College to hold part-time faculty job fairs
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
South Georgia State College will be holding part-time faculty job fairs in October. A fair will be held on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, in the President’s Dining Room in the Dye Building on the Waycross Campus at 2001 South Georgia Parkway. An additional fair will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018, in Davis Hall, Room 102, on the Douglas Campus at 100 W. College Park Drive. Drop in at either location anytime between 6 – 7:30 pm.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, biology, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology, sociology, finance, management, accounting, marketing, music appreciation, art appreciation and foreign language. Part-time teaching opportunities are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to dual enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to either of the job fairs.
- SGSC falls to Monroe College in first round of NJCAA Tournament
- SGSC knocks off Georgia Highlands, wins GCAA championship
- SGSC’s Dr. Tulasi Acharya co-edits new book about organization theories and public administration
- SGSC rolls in regular season finale, clinches No. 2 seed for GCAA tournament
- SGSC baseball 10-8 after falling in weekend double header to College of Central Florida