SGSC to hold information sessions for bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood and Special Education
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
South Georgia State College (SGSC) will conduct two informational sessions concerning the new bachelor's degree in Early Childhood and Special Education. Anyone with an interest should attend. The meeting on the Douglas campus will be Monday, November 26 in Davis Hall, room 102 at 4 pm. The meeting on the Waycross campus will be Tuesday, November 27 in the Education Building Auditorium at 4:30 pm.
South Georgia State College (SGSC) and the University of North Georgia (UNG) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) which will provide the students at SGSC the opportunity to obtain a dual certification degree in elementary education and special education.
Students attending SGSC will be able to complete the four-year UNG Special Education General Curriculum Elementary Education program (P-5) and qualify for teacher certification through the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC). Students graduating from this program will receive a Bachelor of Science in Education degree from SGSC. The program is set to begin at SGSC in the fall of 2019.
- SGSC falls to Monroe College in first round of NJCAA Tournament
- SGSC knocks off Georgia Highlands, wins GCAA championship
- SGSC’s Dr. Tulasi Acharya co-edits new book about organization theories and public administration
- SGSC rolls in regular season finale, clinches No. 2 seed for GCAA tournament
- SGSC baseball 10-8 after falling in weekend double header to College of Central Florida