City presents USDA check to CRMC
Mayor Tony Paulk presented Coffee Regional Medical Center (CRMC) with a check from the City of Douglas in the amount of $2 million during the City Commission meeting on Monday night.
Funding was made available to the City of Douglas through the USDA Loan Grant program for CRMC to utilize the funds for patient services relating to cardiac, cancer, orthopedics, pediatrics and behavioral health. On behalf of CRMC, Vicki Lewis, President/CEO, accepted the check and stated, "Coffee Regional is very grateful for this partnership and the support of the City of Douglas."
- An interview with Melody and Vaylor Trucks of Brother & Sister
- Third suspect indicted on murder charges in death of Vann Brown
- Brother & Sister, children of original Allman Brothers founding member, to perform in Douglas Saturday night
- Early voting still underway, over 1,000 ballots cast so far
- Dr. Peterson speaks at Mercer graduation