Wiregrass Georgia Technical College welcomes students for face-to-face classes Fall semester. “Faculty, staff, and students have done an amazing job providing on-line classes and services for summer semester and will begin face-to-face classes on August 18,” shared Wiregrass President Dr. Tina K. Anderson. The college will follow CDC guidelines to ensure the safety and health of students.
Free Application Week is through June 19. Apply today to waive your application fee!
The requirement of a placement exam has been suspended and Wiregrass will evaluate program readiness in a number of different ways to ensure student success.
No official high school transcript is required for admission. The students will need to submit official documents to the college after acceptance into their program.
Wiregrass has over 70 programs that qualify for the HOPE Career Grant include welding, Practical Nursing, Phlebotomy, Industrial Systems, Precision Manufacturing and Mechatronics. Students enrolled in these programs could qualify for additional monies to help pay for college.
- Wiregrass team earns National SkillsUSA Competition medals
- COVID-19 cases on the rise, CRMC updates visitation policy
- Wiregrass hosts groundbreaking for new CDL and Diesel Technology facility
- James Hall joins Wiregrass Tech as new automotive instructor on Ben Hill-Irwin campus
- Wiregrass Tech recognizes outgoing board members