The Coffee County School Nutrition Program will continue participation in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for Free Meal Reimbursement during the 2020-2021 school year. Through this provision, all schools in Coffee County will offer meals at no charge to all students. This eliminates the need for free and reduced meal applications.
The School Nutrition Program offers healthy meals every school day at no charge to each child. Our program receives support from the U.S. Department of Agriculture through the National School Lunch and National School Breakfast Programs.
For more information, please contact:
School Nutrition Director
1311 S. Peterson Ave.
Douglas, GA 31533
Phone: (912) 384-2086
- CHS student, teacher recognized for excellence in Business & Technology pathway
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars
- School bus window broken while on route, driver calls 911
- State, Coffee County Schools set graduation rate record
- Best-selling author speaks to Coffee County teachers at Convocation