The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Thursday, September 10, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM in the auditorium of Coffee Middle School.
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher, you may stop by the Board of Education office beginning Wednesday, September 2, between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM to pick up an application packet, complete a criminal background and register for the workshop.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
All interested applicants are required to pre-register in-person for the substitute teacher workshop. This may be completed through Ms. Jackie Lewis, the central office receptionist. When attending the workshop, social distancing will be enforced and all participants are asked to wear a mask.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per workshop.
- Coffee Alliance for the Arts presents scholarship to Cailey Martinez
- School system to provide free meals this school year
- Coastal Plains Charter High School to hold open house
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators
- CHS dedicates performing arts center to Clayton W. Mathis, John M. Maley