Hurst & Hurst supports REACH Scholarship as sponsor
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Hurst & Hurst is proud to be a sponsor of the REACH Georgia Scholarship Program for the past seven years. REACH Georgia is a needs-based mentoring and scholarship program. This program has provided academically promising students the academic, social and financial support needed to graduate from high school and attend college.
They will be selecting five REACH Scholars from Coffee County for the 2020-2021 school year. The Georgia Student Finance Commission will award a $10,000 college scholarship to REACH Scholars upon their high school graduation, as long as the REACH Scholar meets the REACH Georgia eligibility criteria and completes requirements of the program.
Each REACH Scholar receives mentoring and academic coaching throughout the program. They are also given the opportunities to participate in various programs that will assist in college preparation, selection and admission.
Hurst & Hurst is proud to be a part of a project that gives an opportunity and improves the life of someone that might not otherwise get the chance.
- SGSC professor’s reference book makes best new Journalism/New Technical Writing books list
- Driver traveling nearly 30 mph over speed limit found carrying suspected methamphetamine
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List
- City to end recycling program on August 1
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award