Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
COUNTRY Financial representative Earl Mayo is pleased to announce Coffee County Board of Education/Ambrose Elementary School as 2020 recipients of a COUNTRY Financial Operation Helping Heroes donation. The $1,000 donation will be used for the DARE program at the school run by Coffee County Board of Education police department.
"It's more important now to support your local community and we support the Ambrose Elementary School and the DARE program," said COUNTRY Financial insurance representative Mayo.
COUNTRY Financial will donate more than $3 million in 2020 to organizations and programs that support first responders, healthcare workers and active duty service members, supporting the company's vision to "enrich lives in the communities we serve."
The Operation Helping Heroes program was created in 2015 to support non-profit events and programs that benefit active duty service members, veterans and their families. In 2019, COUNTRY Financial expanded the program and donated $700,000 to approximately 500 first responder and military organizations.
- Colony Bank donates $400,000 to CRMC, other rural hospitals
- COUNTRY supports Westside Elementary with An Operation Helping Heroes donation
- COUNTRY Financial supports school system with An Operation Helping Heroes Donation
- Goodwill donates to Wiregrass Tech Foundation
- COUNTRY Financial helps Coffee High School, American Legion Post 515