Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
On Thursday, November 5, 2020, Douglas-Coffee County Parks & Recreation and the City of Douglas held the groundbreaking ceremony for the Premier Sports Complex that will be located on Van Davis Road at JC Adams Municipal Park. Officials from the City, County, Recreation Commission, and Georgia Recreation and Parks Association (GRPA) thanked the citizens of Coffee County for allocating SPLOST funds for the construction of the youth sports facility.
“I am proud to see that your Recreation Department and local leaders are looking toward the future and helping to alleviate youth truancy by providing facilities to encourage participation in quality recreation programs,” says Steve Card, GRPA Executive Director. “Once completed, this sports complex will provide outstanding recreational activities for Coffee County and prospects for sports tourism and economic development.”
Construction has begun on Phase 1 of the Premier Sports Complex. Phase 1 consists of 4-Softball/Baseball fields, 3 Football Fields, concession stands, and parking for those fields. The estimated time of completion for the Premier Sports Complex is Spring 2021.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her