Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Wiregrass Regional College and Career Academy is excited to announce the establishment of a Personal Financial Literacy Curriculum that will be sponsored by First National Bank of Coffee County. The curriculum comes through Ramsey Solutions, founded by Dave Ramsey. Ramsey is well known for his consumer financial counseling and training. This program will make it possible for students to start off on the right foot by providing them with the tools necessary to help them plan their finances and avoid the financial pitfalls that plague so many people today.
FNBCC has generously agreed to sponsor the yearly cost of the curriculum in honor of the late Robert L. “Bob” Cation. Bob Cation passed away in 2020. Mr. Cation was one of the founders of FNBCC and served as Chairman of the Board for 30 years. He was what one would consider a “self-made man”, beginning his business career as a young boy with a roadside stand and growing into several successful grocery stores over his lifetime. FNBCC believes that providing for the financial education of young people would definitely be an appropriate way to honor Mr. Cation.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class