The Southeast Health District and the Coffee County Health Department are hosting a drive-through COVID-19 vaccination clinic that is open to all Georgians aged 18 and older.
The clinic will be providing the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. This is a single dose vaccine. The clinic will be taking place on April 16 at the Coffee County Health Department, which is located at 1111 West Baker Highway, Douglas, GA 31533.
An appointment is required to receive a vaccination. Appointments are open from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. To register, visit https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-vaccine, and select the blue box that states, “Health Department Scheduling”. If you need assistance, please call 1-855-473-4374.
- Jerome Arnold, Jr., indicted in slaying of Rae Rae Barnes
- An interview with Melody and Vaylor Trucks of Brother & Sister
- Third suspect indicted on murder charges in death of Vann Brown
- Brother & Sister, children of original Allman Brothers founding member, to perform in Douglas Saturday night
- Early voting still underway, over 1,000 ballots cast so far