The Southeast Health District and the Coffee County Health Department are hosting a drive-through COVID-19 vaccination clinic that is open to all Georgians aged 18 and older.
The clinic will be providing the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. This is a single dose vaccine. The clinic will be taking place on April 16 at the Coffee County Health Department, which is located at 1111 West Baker Highway, Douglas, GA 31533.
An appointment is required to receive a vaccination. Appointments are open from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. To register, visit https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-vaccine, and select the blue box that states, “Health Department Scheduling”. If you need assistance, please call 1-855-473-4374.
- Roscoe Allen jailed after allegedly violating his probation two weeks after getting out of jail
- Ben Lingfelter, CHS baseball player and open heart surgery survivor, prepares for graduation
- Take advantage of rural zone business tax credits
- May meeting dates, times for city
- Summer camp sign-up begins May 4