Summer is fast approaching! Do you need something for your child to do? The Douglas-Coffee County Parks & Recreation Department has fun and active camps to offer children this summer as well as golf team and tennis team.
“We are proud to offer our citizens and their children a variety of camps for summer,” says Stevie Young, Recreation Director. “Keeping a child active over the summer is important and we offer programs that will educate kids as well as bring them enjoyment.”
Registration for summer programs will begin on Tuesday, May 4, at 3pm at the Parks and Recreation Office or online (www.cityofdouglas.com/recreation). Space is limited in camps, so be sure to get your child signed up! To view a list of all the camps, go to www.cityofdouglas.com/recreation and click on the link, Summer Camps.
For more information, call 912-384-5978 or 912-383-7332.
- Roscoe Allen jailed after allegedly violating his probation two weeks after getting out of jail
- Ben Lingfelter, CHS baseball player and open heart surgery survivor, prepares for graduation
- Take advantage of rural zone business tax credits
- May meeting dates, times for city
- Land Bank Authority is solution for vacant, blighted property