With the 2021-2022 school year beginning Monday, August 9, the Coffee County School System has openings within various elementary schools for students to participate in their Pre-K Program.
Georgia’s Pre-K Program is open to all eligible four-year-old children in Georgia. The program provides a safe environment for children to learn, laugh and grow and it is a wonderful prerequisite to kindergarten.
To participate in the program, children must be four years of age on or before September 1 of the upcoming school year and be a resident of Georgia. There are a limited number of openings so register now to ensure your child’s spot.
To complete the registration process you may visit the Enrollment Center located within the Coffee County Board of Education, 1311 South Peterson Ave., Monday through Thursday, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
The school district will be closed Monday, June 28 through Monday, July 5 in observance of the July 4th holiday. The system will reopen on Tuesday, July 6 at 7:30 AM. If you have questions, you are welcome to call (912) 384-2086.
- Brother & Sister, children of original Allman Brothers founding member, to perform in Douglas Saturday night
- Early voting still underway, over 1,000 ballots cast so far
- Dr. Peterson speaks at Mercer graduation
- Douglas has successful Great American Cleanup
- Kristen Kitchens joins DouglasNow as news reporter