Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Community Foundation of Coffee County (CFCC) has announced that it is accepting grant applications from now Aug. 15, 2022, at noon. A total of $10,000 is available to support 2022 grants. Organizations that receive a grant are encouraged to use this grant in applying for matching funds to maximize the funding potential for their program or project. Visit cfcga.org/grant/cfcc for more information on the application process.
CFCC’s Community Grant Program awards grants to organizations in Coffee County and the immediate surrounding area. Applications will be considered from nonprofits, higher education, and faith-based organizations only for non-sectarian, community outreach programs in the Coffee County and immediate surrounding area. Recipients will be notified in writing, typically within three months of the application deadline.
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Community Foundation offers grant opportunities for local non-profits
- Martin Centre uses Community Foundation grant to rehab theatre interior
- Community Foundation scholarship applications available, deadline is March 15
- Community Foundation wins Hermes Creative Award for logo