The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Wednesday, January 12, 8:00 AM – noon in the boardroom of the central office, 1311 South Peterson Avenue.
Prior to the workshop, all applicants are required to register in person at the Board of Education office. While registering you will be given an application packet and asked to complete the criminal background pre-screening. Registration will begin on Wednesday, January 5, between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
Substitute teachers are needed so we hope you will consider working with us.
- Coffee Schools announce new administrators for 2022-2023
- CHS, Wiregrass Regional College & Career Academy graduation this Saturday
- Garrett appears at bond hearing, judge to rule later
- School systems names new AD, assistant AD at Coffee High
- Retired teacher, former school board member L.J. Harrell passes at 83