The Substitute Teacher Workshop sponsored by Coffee County Schools that is scheduled for Wednesday, January 12 will now be held from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM in the auditorium of Coffee Middle School, 901 Connector, 206 North, Douglas.
Prior to the workshop, all applicants are required to register in person at the Board of Education office. While registering you will be given an application packet and asked to complete the criminal background pre-screening. Registration will begin on Wednesday, January 5, between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
Substitute teachers are needed so we hope you will consider working with us.
- Best-selling author speaks to Coffee County teachers at Convocation
- Coffee Alliance for the Arts presents scholarship to Cailey Martinez
- School system to provide free meals this school year
- Coastal Plains Charter High School to hold open house
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators