Fees for city use of city facilities increases effective Jan. 3
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Douglas-Coffee County Parks and Recreation Department has various facilities available for rental to the public. Facility fees have gone unchanged for numerous years and evaluation of the facility fee structure has resulted in an increase of rental for some buildings, ballfields, and parks.
“We have not increased rental fees in several years even though operating costs and maintenance costs have increased,” says Stevie Young, Parks and Recreation Director.
“This increase is needed to keep the buildings in good condition for customers.”
Monies collected in rental fees are contributed to the general fund with the City of Douglas to help offset some of the costs associated with operating Parks and Recreation buildings, ballfields, and parks. To access the current fee structures for each facility, please go to the City of Douglas website, www.cityofdouglasga.gov/facilities.
- Valdosta police investigating accidental double shooting, at least one victim from Douglas
- Two Hawks combine for no-hitter in 6-0 win over Andrew College
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud