Congratulations to the Regional winners of the Stock Market Game.
Mr. Papierz's Honors Economics Class entered the Fall 2021 Stock Market Game sponsored by the Georgia Council of Economic Education. Team #4 from his class won the regional title and will be invited to attend a banquet later in the year. Winners are (from L to R) Paula Vega, Leighton Farrar, Kimberly Moreno, and Yoselin Ramirez.
The Stock Market Game is an interactive, interdisciplinary educational program you can use to help students learn about economics, finance and the American economic system. During the 10-week simulation, teams of up to five students manage a hypothetical $100,000 portfolio and invest in stocks found on the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, and the NASDAQ.
Teams are ranked based on their performance, and regional winners are invited to a spring luncheon in Atlanta. The program is offered twice each year in Georgia, every spring and fall.
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators
- Stafford, Merritt lead the way at CHS track awards banquet
- CHS dedicates performing arts center to Clayton W. Mathis, John M. Maley
- School system announces more administrative personnel moves
- CHS, Wiregrass Regional College & Career Academy graduation this Saturday