There were 21 CHS students that finished the 2017 school year with the distinction of AP Scholar. These students take the rigorous course load of AP classes and then take a national test in that subject area. The College Board and AP Program recognize students who score a three, four or five on three or more exams. Students who score in that range generally receive college credit for that course and more recognition in gaining admission into top universities across Georgia and the United States.
With the AP Scholar Awards, the AP Program recognizes high school students who have demonstrated outstanding college-level achievement through their performance on AP Exams. An AP Scholar is granted to students who receive scores of three or higher on three or more AP Exams. An AP Scholar with Honor is granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.25 on all AP exams taken. AP Scholar with Distinction is granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.5 on all AP Exams taken.
Coffee High School is proud of these students who have worked hard to go beyond the regular classroom to excel at the university level.
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week
- Coffee JV shuts out Tift JV 15-0 at Jardine Stadium
- Lady Trojans sit in first place after big region wins
- Trojans make history against Seminoles, win 65-0
- CHS graduate charged with killing parents in 2019 ‘not competent to stand trial'