Coffee County Schools to hold substitute teacher workshop
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018, 8 a.m. to Noon at the Board of Education office, 1311 South Peterson Avenue.
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher, stop by the Board of Education office, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and pick up an application packet.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
All interested applicants are required to pre-register in-person for the substitute teacher workshop. This may be completed through Mrs. Jackie Lewis, the central office receptionist.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per workshop.
- GBI agents arrest Indian Creek Elementary principal on eight charges
- February 6-10 is National School Counseling Week
- CHS student, teacher recognized for excellence in Business & Technology pathway
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars
- School bus window broken while on route, driver calls 911