The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018, 8 a.m. to Noon at the Board of Education office, 1311 South Peterson Avenue.
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher, stop by the Board of Education office, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and pick up an application packet.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
All interested applicants are required to pre-register in-person for the substitute teacher workshop. This may be completed through Mrs. Jackie Lewis, the central office receptionist.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per workshop.
- Best-selling author speaks to Coffee County teachers at Convocation
- Coffee Alliance for the Arts presents scholarship to Cailey Martinez
- School system to provide free meals this school year
- Coastal Plains Charter High School to hold open house
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators