Learning about history is no mystery for ICE students and they have proved it! During History Mystery Night, students in grades PreKto fifth grade searched for clues about United States history topics such as U.S. presidents, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and the Lewis and Clark expedition.
Students, along with their parents, worked together to solve the mystery in their grade level “Escape Room”, and were able to successfully “break-out”! We also had an ESOL Fiesta presented by ESOL teachers, Trish Watson and Ronda Johnson.
Students in our English Speakers of Other Languages program enjoyed delicious food and learned more information about the ESOL program. This evening turned out to be an adventure-filled and fun-packed event for everyone!
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week
- Two local healthcare professionals sentenced for ‘drug trafficking conspiracy'
- Coffee JV shuts out Tift JV 15-0 at Jardine Stadium
- City to observe Public Natural Gas Week Oct. 2-8