Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Officers with the Atkinson County Sheriff's Office made a fourth arrest, 17-year-old Isaiah Wright of Douglas, in the slew of armed robberies in Pearson and Willacoochee that occurred over the last month. Officials are also still searching for one suspect who is accused to have taken part in the burglaries.
Earlier this month, GBI officials stated three individuals had been charged in connection to the robberies, including 18-year-old Ashton Hamilton of Pearson, 19-year-old Mica'enya Jordan of Douglas, and 17-year-old Roderick Hillman of Douglas. Hamilton and Hillman were both charged with armed robbery, with Jordan receiving one count of criminal attempt to commit a felony (armed robbery).
At the time, officials said additional arrests were expected as the investigation continued. Atkinson County Sheriff Davis Moore confirmed to Douglas Now that Wright was taken into custody last Thursday for his alleged participation.
According to a copy of his booking report, Wright was charged with one count of armed robbery and is currently being held at the Coffee County Jail.
Sheriff David Moore also told DouglasNow that one suspect, Roderick Hillman, has not been apprehended. He encourages anyone with information or who knows Hillman's whereabouts to contact the Pearson Police Department at (912) 422-7411 or the GBI Douglas Office at (912) 389-4103. Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477), online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online, or by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest